Designing or troubleshooting pneumatic conveying systems
Improperly designed conveying systems or process changes can wreak havoc on production lines with blockages in the system, irregular feed rates, or premature equipment wear. Understanding how the system parameters influence the behavior of conveyed material is key to efficient and reliable pneumatic handling of bulk materials.
Let PneuCalc help you reach production capacity and improve your bottom line!
PneuCalc is the only software application that provides an efficient workflow with many features to avoid design pitfalls and converge quickly and efficiently for an optimized design. Better design systems in a fraction of the time.
Making smart design choices
- Design and troubleshoot both pressure and vacuum systems
- Calculate and display dilute, dense and mixed modes of conveying
- Includes material saltation velocity calculator tools
- Automatically display the Geldart material chartgroup classification
- Detailed pipe segment display shows impact of design changes and can help display root causes of system bottlenecks
- Automatic parameter verification enables best design solutions for sloping convey lines, acceleration zone length, min/max material speed, refluxing in vertical sections, and max pressure
- Custom, reusable and shareable material and gas properties database
- Prototype design options on the fly for gas flow, pipe size and pipe diameter stepping
- Export valuable data for reporting, specifications, equipment datasheets and more
- Accepts both imperial and metric unit input data and converts results automatically
- New dynamic visual interface
- Easy drag and drop pipe routing
- Create and validate conveyor line layout with the geometry display
- Select pipe components from standard library
- See our licensing rates to boost productivity and help you make smart design choices
- +20 years proven reliable calculations
- Compatible with PneuCalc 6.0 and 6.2
- Useful in multiple practices
I have used PneuCalc 7.0 to help verify, setup, and trouble shoot various pneumatic conveying systems.It was quick and easy giving the guidance needed for each project.This software will be another great tool for anyone that wants to understand the specifics of their pneumatic system air flow.
Thank you for all of your hard work lately. I know you’ve been putting in extra hours on my account. After the design work has been calculated by my hand,PneuCalc 7.0.0 has made me easier and more confident to put it into practice.